six months later, transarc.com is still a porn site

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Sun Jan 15 02:59:46 CET 2006

From: Adam Megacz <megacz at cs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: six months later, transarc.com is still a porn site
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 00:52:13 -0800

> Er, you might want to take the links to transarc.com off of the arla
> web page ("AFS Overview")... =)

I have pointed this out a few months back too, to help the guys:

http://www.stacken.kth.se/projekt/arla/

Under "Documentation" is "AFS overview" linked to something completely
different than it used to be linked to. Just remove that unless the material
is available at a different site.

I am unable to do it since I have yeat to learn how the magic wond works in the
web department, so I stick to my mail-duties in the mean-while.

Cheers,
Magnus - this Mr Mailman does not return to sender