MacOS X/intel binary snapshot

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Thu Feb 16 17:06:24 CET 2006

Hi all,
today I had my first encounter with an intel-based iMac, and built a
package:
/afs/stacken.kth.se/ftp/pub/arla/snap/arla-0.42pre-20060216-intel.dmg
a k a
ftp://ftp.stacken.kth.se/pub/arla/snap/arla-0.42pre-20060216-intel.dmg

It's pretty much a straight build from current CVS sources, and works
wonderfully well for all command line operations I've tried, as well as the
test suite. Finder doesn't cooperate very well though for the time being.

Anyway, if you end up with such a machine and want basic AFS access, go
grab it.  I'll let you know when we have smth more Finder-friendly. Bug
and success reports are welcome.

/t