hacks to get 0.44pre going on netbsd-4

Tomas Olsson tol at it.su.se
Tue Aug 22 13:22:51 CEST 2006

"Jonathan A. Kollasch" <jakllsch at kollasch.net> writes:
> I've been happily running 0.44pre on NetBSD 3.99.21
> for a few months now. Aside from the no-PAGs-under-
> kauth disaster, it works well.

Great.

> Anyway that issue aside, there are a few tweaks
> needed to get stuff going on -4:

Do you have usable patches?

I focus on our block_branch at the moment, haven't looked at netbsd for
that yet (macos works well, though).  Take a look if you have time.  It's
all Linux for me right now...

> Is there a plan for implementing PAGs under kauth?

Well, it should be done, but I haven't heard anything.  The best would be
if we could get kauth to support PAG's (or similar).  Any ideas?

/t