Arla 0.42-RC2

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Tue Apr 4 09:24:10 CEST 2006

> Apr  3 16:53:02 maskros kernel: Failed to find address of sys_call_table

I've got the same issue on my machine. I'll look into it, but this really
shouldn't have much of an impact.

> kernel: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual
> address 00000000

Not good. The attached patch should fix the problem, it's also in CVS.

> maskros kernel:  [do_exit+308/1184] do_exit+0x134/0x4a0

Ok, so what happened was that arlad for some reason died before mount,
which triggered the oops. You probably want to start arlad with
"-n --debug=alm" or so to see what happens, or under gdb.

Thanks
        /t