arla on Mac OS Tiger

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Wed Sep 7 22:56:43 CEST 2005

Torsten Harenberg <harenberg at physik.uni-wuppertal.de> writes:
> I'd like to ask if there's any experience with arla on Tiger allready.

There were a lot of changes between 10.3 and 10.4, and arla isn't fully
adapted to Tiger yet. In other words, current CVS is not even close to
compiling. However, I am working on it, and I'll start commiting some code
to the macos-tiger-branch CVS branch this week.

I'll let you know when it seems to be working. I'm aiming for a
proof-of-concept within a few weeks, but there may be some issues with
certain parts of the official VFS interface not being exported by the
kernel.

/t