arla on Mac OS Tiger

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Fri Oct 21 16:55:56 CEST 2005

Tomas Olsson <tol at stacken.kth.se> writes:
> I'll let you know when it seems to be working.

It now seems to be working.

I've put up an installer for Tiger at
ftp://ftp.stacken.kth.se/pub/arla/snap/arla-0.41pre.dmg
a k a
/afs/stacken.kth.se/ftp/pub/arla/snap/arla-0.41pre.dmg

It was built from the latest CVS sources in macos-tiger-branch and
heimdal-20051021, both of which are installed in /usr/arla. The branch
currently needs heimdal-20051021 or later to build, as well as configure
--with-roken=<path-to-heimdal> plus heimdal's krb5-config first in $PATH.

Feedback is very appreciated, any comments, patches, bug reports etc. There
are some mildly annoying problems with Arla/nnpfs not showing up in Finder
properly, but apart from that it looks good so far.

Now I just need to get this integrated into the main tree...

have fun
          /t