Can't compile 0.40 on linux 2.6.14

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Tue Nov 22 12:48:12 CET 2005

Mike Hammill <mike at kth.se> writes:
> `nnpfs_print_sleep_queue':
> /var/tmp/arlaobj/nnpfs/linux/kbuild-work/nnpfs_dev.c:877: error:
> structure has no member named `task'

In addition to Jean-Damien's fix, I expect you'll also need at least
http://cvsweb.stacken.kth.se/cvsweb.cgi/arla/nnpfs/linux/nnpfs_inodeops.c.diff?r1=1.206;r2=1.207

Check the cvs logs if there are more errors, I successfully use vanilla
2.6.14 with HEAD, so most of the things you run into should be fixed by
now.

Generally speaking, if you have decent autoconf etc I'd recommend getting a
fresh CVS tree and build from that. Given the lack of stable interfaces in
linux you'll pretty much always need patching unless we do releases every
other week.

/t