arla-0.41pre for tiger

Keith Johnston keith at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Nov 10 04:24:36 CET 2005

Hi
	Firstly I would like to say that I have run your packaged client  for
a few days using a script to test it by repeatedly copying a 300MB
directory from a local disk into afs and then deleting it, and it has
run pretty flawlessly for the full time I have had tokens for.
	I have made the change to  /Library/Preferences/edu.mit.Kerberos Love
mentioned to enable using the MIT Kerberos infrastructure and I can
obtain tickets and tokens at login.
	However if I obtain  my tickets and tokens from the command line  the
MIT Kerberos gui is reporting that the tickets are not-valid or expired
because "before start time". If I obtain tickets and tokens using the
MIT kerberos gui and Afslog they are seen as OK by the Kerberos  gui
Although they seem to allow access to the places I should have access
to all right no matter which ever way I obtain them.

Keith
Keith Johnston									xtn: 87977
Computer Support
Computer Science Department					Rm 395

	This email is brought to you by the letters OS X and the number 10,3
and 9