Bonnie confuses arla

Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs delgado at dfn-cert.de
Tue Jan 4 13:59:05 CET 2005

Hiho!

Tomas Olsson schrieb:
> Oh well. Please remind be that I should use the right version of bonnie
> next time I try to reproduce smth. 1.4 is kind enough to remove the test
> files before closing them.

Hm, not here (bonnie 1.4 as well). (But since it's from the SuSE
distribution it may be patched. I didn't check.)

Anyways:

> Anyway, I did a few commits that seems to take care of at least the
> immediate problem. The patches apply to 0.38 and probably earlier releases
> too.
>
> http://www.stacken.kth.se/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/arla/arlad/fcache.c.diff?cvsroot=SourceRepository&r2=1.429&r1=1.430&f=u
> and
> http://www.stacken.kth.se/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/arla/arlad/messages.c.diff?cvsroot=SourceRepository&r2=1.327&r1=1.328&f=u
>
> Do they work all right for you?

I had to remove the hunks containing the RCSID lines before they
applied to 0.38 but now I have a running 0.38 arla with these two
patches and I'm not able to reproduce the problem any more. (Tried a
few times) So I guess the problem's fixed.

Thank you very much!
      Friedel
--
Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs (IT-Services), DFN-CERT Services GmbH
https://www.dfn-cert.de/, +49 40 808077-555 (Hotline)