Can't compile 0.40 kernel modules on linux 2.6.12 [resolved]

Mike Hammill mike at kth.se
Tue Aug 9 18:58:36 CEST 2005

I believe I had the same problem as Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs,
26 July 2005,
<http://www.stacken.kth.se/lists/arla-drinkers/2005-07/msg00008.html>
but with a different kernel, linux-2.6.12-gentoo-r6.

The basic error, when using no special options to configure, is:

/var/tmp/arlaobj/nnpfs/linux/kbuild-work/nnpfs_syscalls.c:41:18: kafs.h:
No such file or directory

On the other hand, the build goes fine with configure --disable-nnpfs.
When the patches given by Alexander Bostrom in his reply to Friedrich
are applied, I get a working Arla.

Thanks!  Just wanted to tell you it works.
/Mike