nnpfs usage

christopher@0x90.org christopher at 0x90.org
Thu Sep 9 22:02:11 CEST 2004

Hello,

For the last few days, I have been trying to build a small test application
using the xfs/nnpfs interface.  So far, I have successfully managed to generate
a root directory listing at the mountpoint, but creating nodes underneath are
causing strange errors.

At this point, I am pretty sure its a thinko on my part, either relating to
the inode numbers and handling of '.' and '..', or else I missed something in
what arla does behind the scenes in fcache.

Would someone mind taking a quick look at:
	http://www.0x90.org/~christopher/xfs/index.html

which goes into greater detail, and has the event source I have been using to
handle xfs/nnpfs messages.

Thank you,
Christopher

christopher at 0x90.org