5.3 and arla

Gernot Hueber hueber at riic.at
Wed Oct 13 16:26:24 CEST 2004

I have posted some patches to get arlad running on a FreeBSD current
(post 5.2R) 2-3 months ago, perhaps difference between FreeBSD current
and FreeBSD 5.3 is small.

Obviously my patches need some rework ...

BTW 5.3 is told to be released on 17th Oct on release schedule page.
You are quite fast ;-)

HTH

Gernot

--