hints for compiling Arla on OS X 10.3

Massimo Marino Massimo_Marino at lbl.gov
Mon May 10 08:37:14 CEST 2004

On May 10, 2004, at 8:24 AM, Love wrote:

> Massimo Marino <Massimo_Marino at lbl.gov> writes:
>
>> I experienced a couple of kernel panics which did not reproduce
>> themselves so far.
>
> Any interesting content in kernel crashlog ?
>
> Love

BTW, the *thing* that caused the k-panics was while Finder was opened
on afs locations and trying to stop/start afs client from
ArlaConfiguration panel.

Then, trying that again seemed to work: Arla stops and restarts ok.
There must have been another factor to cause the panic but has to be
unrelated to Arla per-se as I cannot reproduce it so far.

Massimo