[OpenAFS-devel] amd64_linux26?

Miroslav Ruda ruda at ics.muni.cz
Wed Jun 30 17:09:43 CEST 2004

Tomas Olsson wrote:
> Are you happy about patching & building your own kernel, or should we try
> to get things working for the default kernel? I will need some testing
> assistance in that case. Let me know.

Patching kernel was ok for me, but if there is possibility to avoid it and still have PAGs working, I would suggest to try it. We can than have binary RPMs for standard distributions or even ask Suse to support arla (they had openafs RPMs) ...

I can give you access to my Opteron machine, stop current arlad and give you possibility to reboot machine.

--
                  Mirek Ruda