@sys doen't work on RW volumes

Mike Marion mmarion at qualcomm.com
Mon Jul 19 20:26:52 CEST 2004

On Jul 19, 2004, at 6:50 AM, Miroslav Ruda wrote:

> It works now. And yes, I'm changing sysname, because default was
> arlahost (or something simillar). I guess that your suspition is
> correct. I did change arla startut script, will see what will happen
> after reboot.

I originally did that too, by editing the arla init script, but am now
setting the sysname in the arla.conf file.

Paths show @sys though: /afs/.qualcomm.com/@sys/pkg

--
Mike Marion-Unix SysAdmin/Staff Engineer-http://www.qualcomm.com
Drew: "Violence doesn't solve anything? World War I. World War II. Star