amd64_linux26?

Tomas Olsson tol at stacken.kth.se
Fri Jul 9 14:23:19 CEST 2004

mmarion at qualcomm.com writes:

> > Error detecting AFS
>
> Odd... even the pre3 is doing that.  Must be the new patchlevel of this
> kernel (different from previous working version) or updated package on my
> install.

arla-0.36* doesn't yet know how to find the syscall table on
x86_64, so you will end up with just the filesystem unless you rebuild your
kernel with an EXPORT_SYMBOL(sys_call_table).

Arla CVS is updated and works AFAIK. Or as Love suggested, you can do away
with the syscall stuff and use the /proc interface provided in modern
heimdal. It's really a cleaner solution. However, the sad part about that
one is that PAGs only work with a CONFIG_SECURITY-enabled kernel without
any other security modules installed. This means that on distros like
Fedora2, we still need to use the syscall things, or disable PAG support.

/Tomas