arla-0.38

Jack Neely jjneely at pams.ncsu.edu
Fri Dec 31 16:20:33 CET 2004

Thanks for the information.  I read the below line somehow as "we
implement PAGs in a better way than with groups."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks very close to the PAG behavior I
get with OpenAFS on a 2.6 kernel.  Which is very usable for the most
part I believe as anything that calls setgroups() nowadays usually goes
through PAM for proper authentication.

I'll do some testing...

Thanks!
Jack Neely

--
Jack Neely <slack at quackmaster.net>
Realm Linux Administration and Development