AFSlog in OSX 10.3

Thomas Jordan jordant at fnal.gov
Thu Oct 30 18:29:40 CET 2003

Hello,

I recently reported broken authentication in Arla 0.35.11 and OSX 10.3,
launching /usr/arla/bin/Afslog.app yielded no tickets, but doing so in
10.2.8 did.

The authentication in /usr/arla/bin/Afslog.app is fine. I was surprised
by the switch of kinit's defaults in the move to 10.3 Kinit moved from
default addressed tickets to addressless ones in the move.
/usr/arla/bin/Afslog.app works in 10.3 when the tickets have addresses.

This does raise the question of what happens when I am behind NAT and
am forced to use adressless tickets. Is this an open issue?

Best regards,
	Tom

--
Thomas Jordan