ptserver Access Routines?

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 1 01:33:29 CEST 2003

At 11:45 PM +0200 4/30/03, Harald Barth wrote:
>Nice, friendly, short functions.

That's a relative statement.  It could be worse.

For getpwnam() looks like I need to do pts_name_to_id () followed by
examine_id()?

For getgrouplist() I'll need to PR_ListElements() and decode those list types?

OK, I'll concede that there are some nice routines in there and I can
make some sense of them even without many comments.  It's better than
the native Kerberos 5 routines, I think, and MIT has a manual.

Now, how many of those libraries do I need. . .
Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu