Patch to use arla on newer linux kernels?

Andrew de los Reyes adlr at umich.edu
Wed Jul 30 15:26:04 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am having a problem with arla 0.35.12 on linux kernel 2.4.20.  When
I cd into /afs and issue 'ls', I get a "stale NFS file handle" error.

One message[1] in the threads entitled "Stale NFS file handle"[2]
mentions patching either the kernel or arla to solve this (or a
similar) problem.  I would like to know if anyone has released such a
patch for arla.

I would also like to know if 2.4.18 is officially the latest supported
kernel version for arla.

Many thanks, and keep up the great work,
-andrew

[1]
http://www.stacken.kth.se/lists/arla-drinkers/2003-01/msg00006.html

[2]