FreeBSD 5.0

Jeff Woodward Jeffrey.B.Woodward at Dartmouth.EDU
Fri Feb 21 23:20:01 CET 2003

OK...I have the new arla-0.36pre20.tar.gz, and I am running into a similar
problem - this time with missing 'nnpfs_vopdefs.h' (used to be
xfs_vopdefs.h). There is an empty stamp-nnpfs_vopdefs.h file, but using it
causes things to fail later (like not knowing whether to use select or
poll...blah blah blah). I can dig deeper, but thought I'd try here first.

Thanks,

-Jeff Woodward
 The fMRI Data Center
 Dartmouth College