NNPFS panic

Gregory Davis GregDavis at umbc.edu
Mon Apr 21 16:09:50 CEST 2003

On Friday 18 April 2003 8:54 pm, Harald Barth wrote:
> >Apr 18 09:59:54 uranus kernel: NNPFS Panic: nnpfs_message_installdata
> > failed nnpfs_fh_to_dentry = 00/60, errno: -2
>
> Does the file 00/60 exist in your cache and is it readable?
>
> How full is the partition your cache is on?
>
> What file system do you use for your cache? Reiserfs?
>
> Harald.

Yes, Reiser.  The file is in the cache now, is readable only by root, and is
zero-byte size.  Since I have been having these problems with busy inodes and
such, I have found deleting the cache before restarting arla prevents any
immediate segfaults.  Executing: "cat /var/cache/afs/00/60" does nothing, but
thats ok since the file is now empty.  The partition on which the cache
resides has 44M out of 7.3G filled (1%).  I have now upgraded to pre29.

Greg