problem arla/jaguar to openafs

Aaron Rosenblum arosenbl at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 19:38:14 CEST 2003

Not that this helps, but I have seen a similar issue with the UMICH.EDU
cell.  Arla loads, I can auth to the cell, but when I open the cell
using the terminal (ie ls -l /afs/umich.edu/ ) the command never
returns.  The Finder does the same.  It used to work in Arla 0.35.10
and I sent a message a while back when .11 broke, but never got it
working.  Anyone else out there with the latest arla installed can ls
my UMICH.EDU cell?

Aaron