Arla on OS X 10.2.1: success with klog!

Thomas Jordan jordant at fnal.gov
Thu Sep 26 18:06:57 CEST 2002

kalog is missing from builds 0.35.10pre4 and pre5! klog is still around
but broken in pre4 (I haven't checked in pre5) Max's solution uses the
klog from OpenAFS and yields the only way to use Arla on an OSX10.2
machine.

Interestingly, I have done something similar, used the klog from an
earlier build of Arla (perhaps pre2?) to get my tokens. It is not
broken. Perhaps Max's solution and or mine gives the developers some
place to look to begin fixing the klog in >=pre4.

	t.