des_new_random_key

Harald Barth haba at pdc.kth.se
Mon Sep 16 17:16:46 CEST 2002

>if kth-krb is built against OpenSSL, arla fails to build.

I do not want to build my krb4 or heimdal against openssl yet, as
there is no test in the krb4 or arla building process that verifies
that the openssl used actually works. More often than not the openssl
that happens to be installed where i build krb4 + arla seems to be
broken in some way. Maybee I can build arla + krb4 against openssl
some day in the future. Until then, I am building my krb4 without
openssl, install it somewhere and build arla --with-krb4=somewhere.
No dynamic linking for me.

Harald.