Kernel Panic on OSX 10.2

Magnus Ahltorp ahltorp at nada.kth.se
Fri Sep 6 02:22:58 CEST 2002

> I have seen one of these, but I have been running arla current on my
> laptop with 10.2 for some months, and never seen a crash. There may be
> a difference between 0.35.x and current.

I have located one of the sources for my panic, which probably is the
same as you're experiencing. Apple rewrote some code so that it no
longer accepts what we give it (ubc_isinuse). This function then tries
to print out the vnode, which fails with a memory access violation.

I don't have a fix for this right now, but I hope to have one soon.

/Magnus