0.35.10pre2 on OSX 10.2 Oddment

Thomas Jordan jordant at fnal.gov
Wed Sep 4 18:24:18 CEST 2002

Hello,

More on 0.35.10pre2 on OSX 10.2.

I see far too many cells in /afs. I have made the contents of
/usr/arla/ThisCell = fnal.gov - my cell - but get:

[d-5810-lss:/afs] jordant% ls
alw.nih.gov         cmu.edu             ictp.trieste.it
ovpit.indiana.edu
andrew.cmu.edu      cs.cmu.edu          ifh.de              psc.edu
anl.gov             desy.de             in2p3.fr            rhic
athena.mit.edu      ece.cmu.edu         infn.it             rl.ac.uk
bu.edu              es.net              ir.stanford.edu     rrz.uni-koeln.de
caspur.it           fermi.openafs       lnf.infn.it
slac.stanford.edu
cern.ch             fnal                msc.cornell.edu     stacken.kth.se
club.cc.cmu.edu     fnal.gov            ncsa.uiuc.edu       transarc.com
cmf.nrl.navy.mil    iastate.edu         nersc.gov           umich.edu
[d-5810-lss:/afs] jordant% more /usr/arla/etc/ThisCell
fnal.gov
[d-5810-lss:/afs] jordant%

Defining the local cell in ThisCell used to limit this list but no more. Any
ideas?

    tom

--
Thomas Jordan