arla authentication in OS X login

Keith Johnston keith at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Fri May 3 05:53:02 CEST 2002

Is this plugin available somewhere? It sounds at though it may enable us
to get afs integrated into the login so users don't have to separately
authenticate themselves to use afs.
Keith
On Friday, May 3, 2002, at 03:27 AM, Magnus Ahltorp wrote:

>> 	I have been testing afs access under OS X 10.1 and have got
>> arla (athena) to obtain kerberos tickets and afs tokens for our afs
>> cell from the command line using a .login file which is good. I have
>> access to our afs space.
>> 	I would however like to be able to integrate the obtaining of
>> kerberos tickets and afs tokens into the OS X login process but so far
>> have not been successfull.
>> 	Has anyone else solved this problem, If so have you had any luck?
>
> We use our own loginwindow kerberos plugin. It obtains kerberos 5
> tickets, kerberos 4 tickets and afs tokens.
>
> /Magnus

Keith Johnston                                                 Extn 7977
Computer Support
Computer Science Department		Room 106

     This email is brought to you by the letters OS  X and the number 10