arlad for Windows

Thomas Guettler guettli at thomas-guettler.de
Tue Jul 23 23:35:39 CEST 2002

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 10:27:18PM +0200, Bo Brantén wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been thinking of start hacking on the xfs driver for NT and the
> first thing that comes to mind is the availability of arlad for Windows. I
> read some paper were they said it was "straight forward" to port arlad to
> Windows. So is the current code possible to compile on Windows? What
> environment and version is recomended? Cygwin? Is there any instructions
> available on this or even better a binary dristribution of arlad for
> Windows?

I had a small look at arla on windows since I was interested in a NT
Filesystem Driver for NT. My real intention was to have some examples
for writing a driver to mount a webdav server on NT.

I found a interesting paper, I attached it since I don't know the URL
any more.

Good luck!

BTW: If someone has some time left: It would be very cool if there was
an open source driver to mount webdav shares on WinNT

 thomas

--
Thomas Guettler <guettli at thomas-guettler.de>
http://www.thomas-guettler.de