FYI: Arla and OSX 10.2

Alexandra Ellwood lxs at mit.edu
Fri Aug 30 21:26:28 CEST 2002

>Hi Alexandra.
>
>Tried that but it stops on autoconf. I got the tar file for krbafs
>today before doing autoconf I removed the krbafs directory and
>untarred  again (just to be on the safest side).
>

>krbafs-1.1/ >autoconf
>configure.in:271: warning: AC_CACHE_VAL(ac_have_pragma_weak, ...):
>suspicious presence of an AC_DEFINE in the second argument, where no
>actions should be taken
>configure:5617: error: do not use LIBOBJS directly, use AC_LIBOBJ
>(see  section `AC_LIBOBJ vs. LIBOBJS'

Weird, I don't get that error (the second message), although
aclocal.m4 does reference LIBOBJS.  Are you using the autoconf that
comes with 10.2 or another version?  I'm using /usr/bin/autoconf
which claims to be Autoconf 2.52.

Hope this helps,

--lxs
Alexandra Ellwood                                               <lxs at mit.edu>