aklog on OSX 10.1

Thomas Jordan jordant at fnal.gov
Tue Oct 16 23:36:23 CEST 2001

Hi Aaron,

I have placed this file in /Library/Preferences and changed it to match
our site. I _do not_ have krbafs working and have gone (tried to go?)
the athena route while we wait for Alexandra et. al. in Cambridge to
work krbafs out.

You (and others on the list) may be interested to know that the MIT gui
worked fine when I added the correct
/Library/Preferences/edu.mit.Kerberos file. The command line Kerberos
did not work until I added the correct /etc/krb.conf file. Now I can get
Kerberos tickets from either the command line _or_ the MIT gui
application. Destroying them in one place (i.e., cli), destroys them in
the other (i.e, gui) as well.

tom

Thomas Jordan
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory