Compile probelms with arla-0.35.6 (and 0.35.5) with RH7.1

Harald Barth haba at pdc.kth.se
Sun Oct 14 23:26:22 CEST 2001

Your email is a bit stripped, I can't see the link line that resulted
in the link error for example.

krb-1.1 seems to be adjusted to use des from openssl. Arla is maybee
not quite adjusted to that yet.

>./libko.a(kocell.o): In function `cell_getcellbyhost':
>/tmp/arla-0.35.6/lib/ko/kocell.c:818: undefined reference to
>`krb_realmofhost'

Is this related to des?

krb_realmofhost should be found in /usr/athena/lib/libkrb.a which
contains getrealm.o. Do you link against that?

Maybee persons more familiar with OpenSSL can fill in the blanks.

Harald.
KTH Östra (Stan)