Arla and OS X 10.1

Greg Welch welch at cs.unc.edu
Mon Oct 1 01:51:43 CEST 2001

Magnus,

I started w/ a clean unpack of 0.35.6pre8, did a ./configure
--disable-map --without-krb5 --with-krb4=/usr/athena, make, and make
install. All the files seem to be in place as far as I can tell, I
changed /usr/arla/etc/startatboot to 'yes', trimmed the CellServDB to
include only our cell (works better for us), and rebooted, but no luck.
The daemon is running, and the /afs directory is there, but something is
still wrong:

[mac-welchpb:/afs] welch% ls
ls: cs.unc.edu: No such file or directory
[mac-welchpb:/afs] welch%

So it looks like there is something there for our cell, but....

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

--Greg