Patches for FreeBS 4.4-STABLE as of last night's cvsup

Andrea Campi andrea at webcom.it
Sun Nov 4 13:45:44 CET 2001

> There was actually a flaw in my patch.  The AFS_SYSCALL stuff I did
> was wrong, I believe (the last part of the patch).  I backed it out in

Didn't look at that part, yet. My interest is primarily keeping arla-current
up to date with changes on freebsd-current.

Anyway, I have finally updated a port which installs xfs from the latest arla
CVS. I'd like to test it a little more, but if you would test it too I'd be
very pleased. If you want it I can send it to you.

Bye,
	Andrea

--
                  Weird enough for government work.