mkstemp failing in local_create_file on Linux/390

Harald Barth haba at pdc.kth.se
Thu Mar 1 11:52:46 CET 2001

haba> You allways can do some surgery in dp_create to make dp_part come out
haba> looking reasonable.

adam> Did that...it's now failing a bit farther on but looks essentially the
adam> same.  Thanks.

With some astonishment I see that Linux s390 is now a development
platform for the milko file server. You seem to be first with that.
Bugs may come from that your Linux environment is different from
ours or that the milko file server is just not as tested as the
arla client. However, we  are glad to see that you try and we will
try to figure out what goes on if you submit back-traces. Unfortunately
the Arla group at KTH hasn't got any s390, so we are a bit handicapped
when figuring out s390 specific problems.

Harald.