Still can't get it to work :(

Mahir Aydin maydin at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 31 15:25:05 CET 2001

The linux machine I am using has kernel 2.2.14-5 and I know that it is very
closeley based on Redhat.  They started with Redhat and developed the Linux
for S/390.  So my questions are:
     1. I will try 0.35.2 this week, any chance that it will work using
pthreads?
     2. If there's no hope of getting it to work with pthreads, would you
suggest trying to fix pthreads, or write the assembler routines?
     3. If I have to write assembler routines, can you tell me which
routines I have to rewrite and what they do they do so I can do it?

     Thank you very much.

Magnus Ahltorp <map at stacken.kth.se>@nada.kth.se on 01/31/2001 08:33:38 AM

Sent by:  ahltorp at nada.kth.se