Regression Testing

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 18 22:47:48 CET 2001

At 8:13 PM +0100 12/18/01, Bjoern Groenvall wrote:
>  >>>>> "Henry" == Henry B Hotz <hotz at jpl.nasa.gov> writes:
>
>Henry> Jordan Hubbard just published an old NeXT tool for testing NFS
>Henry> implementations and FreeBSD and NetBSD are having "fun" with
>Henry> it.  Has anyone tried it against Arla (or OpenAFS for that
>Henry> matter)?
>
>Is there perhaps a reference to Jordans announcement?

Took me a while to dig it out since I didn't keep the various
references I saw, but here it is:
<http://kerneltrap.org/article.php?sid=415>  There is a link to the
source code for the tool on that page.  It looks like a single source
file that you just compile and run.  It's apparently good for
checking local filesystem integrity as well.
Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu