Whats the status of the NT driver?

Bo Brantén bosse at acc.umu.se
Sat Apr 21 22:27:33 CEST 2001

I have read some papers about development of an Arla driver for Windows NT
and would like to ask about the status of the project?

I would also like to mention that I have just released an example of an
physical file system driver for Windows NT. It is an implementation of
RomFs from Linux witch was choosen because of its simple disk layout. It
is my hope that this driver will make it easyer for people developing
other filesystem drivers for Windows NT in the future.

The example is available under the terms of GPL at:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~bosse/

	Bo Branten