makefile problem

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Fri Sep 22 12:34:21 CEST 2000

Faheem Mitha <faheem at email.unc.edu> writes:

> Dear Love etc.,
>
> I have taken the liberty of making some modifications in the script. My
> version now reads as follows. Please let me know what you think. Whether I
> am off base or not. For people on the list who I have not posted
> everything to, the makefile below was breaking when I tried to run it to
> build an rpm.

Ok, then only diffrences that I spotted was that you checked in the target
director existed, and it that case didn't run mkinstalldirs. That is not
needed since mkinstalldirs does it for you.

Next time you can use ``cvs diff -w'' (you might need to set CVS_SSH=ssh
before) to make a diff. That makes it easier for us to see what changes you
have done.

Thanks for making the rpm work.