Klog w/ IBM AFS 3.5p5

Robert P Ricci ricci at eng.utah.edu
Fri Oct 6 23:21:31 CEST 2000

That sounds great! Does kalog depend on some other stuff that isn't in
the current CVS? When I try to compile it, I get errors about:

KA_LABELSIZE
MAXKANAMELEN
KAT_GetTicket()
KA_AUTHENTICATION_SERVICE
KA_TICKET_GRANTING_SERVICE

being undeclared, and one about too many arguments to

KAA_Authenticate()

I haven't been able to find the undelcared #defines/functions anywhere
in the latest CVS version of arla.

Thus spake Love on Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 09:03:02PM +0200:

--