AFS meeting

Hartmut Reuter Hartmut.Reuter at rzg.mpg.de
Wed Nov 8 15:30:56 CET 2000

We will have in Garching near Munich a meeting of AFS sites on December
14/15.
I sent an invitation to the "info-afs" list in October and to the german
AFS list "afsdeu", but I think this meeting could also be interesting
for the ARLA people.

We also would like to learn how ARLA perhaps repositions its role after
AFS has become open source! Anyway, I would like to invite you to join
our meeting.

More information at

http://sgi-m.rzg.mpg.de/afstreffen

Hartmut
Hartmut Reuter                           e-mail reuter at rzg.mpg.de
					   phone +49-89-3299-1328
RZG (Rechenzentrum Garching)               fax   +49-89-3299-1301
Computing Center of the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (MPG) and the
Institut fuer Plasmaphysik (IPP)