PAM for FreeBSD?

Robert P Ricci ricci at eng.utah.edu
Tue Nov 7 10:31:40 CET 2000

I assume you can klog okay on your machine? (If not, make sure you
have /etc/kerberosIV/krb.conf and /etc/kerberosIV/krb.realms set up
right). You might want to try the PAM module at the following
location:
/afs/eng.utah.edu/home/ricci/public/src/pam_kerberosIV+afs.tar.gz
It's a very simple modification of the pam_kerberosIV module that came
with FreeBSD 4.0, so that it gets tokens and a PAG along with your
Kerberos ticket.

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Thus spake Mitch Collinsworth on Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 04:01:18AM -0500:

--