arla on FreeBSD 4.0 + Linuxulator anyone?

Robert P Ricci ricci at eng.utah.edu
Sun May 28 20:40:37 CEST 2000

Thus spake Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor] on Sun, May 28, 2000 at 11:43:09AM +0200:

> Just a first impression:
>
> Linux applications running under the Linux emulator on FreeBSD 4.0
> freeze the machine the instant they access AFS.  I'll provide more
> data soon.  Has anyone seen this combination work successfully?

On FreeBSD 3.4, I'm able to get directory listing with WordPerfect
for Linux, but unable to save or open files. I think I've managed
to use Acrobat for Linux on my FreeBSD 4.0 machine at work before.
I haven't tried it with the latest version of arla, though. I'll
let you know when I get a chance to test it again.

--