cache problem when attempting to run arla

Ashwin Krishna Patil apatil at eecs.umich.edu
Mon May 22 22:17:51 CEST 2000

I'm setting up arla on Debian Linux 2.2x version .33

The first time I run arlad it runs fine, the next I get:

arlad: fcache.c:869: unlink_lru_entry: Assertion `!listemptyp (lrulist)'
failed.
Aborted

Deleting the cache file seems to fix this problem, but doing it every time
seems wrong.  How can I fix this permanently?

Ashwin Patil
ph. (734) 213-2003
email: apatil at eecs.umich.edu
University of Michigan at Ann Arbor