problems with arla

Dr A V Le Blanc LeBlanc at mcc.ac.uk
Mon May 8 10:55:00 CEST 2000

On Sat, May 06, 2000 at 03:43:58PM +0200, Assar Westerlund wrote:
> I'm afraid there's a small bug in `fs listcells', but after applying
> the patch below you should be able to do:
>
> fs listcells -no-resolve | grep rhic

Thanks for the patch, which allows `fs listcells' to produce
useful information.  Unfortunately, at least on my arla-0.32 system,
it also has a problem:

     fs : Invalid argument; it is possible that [unknown path] is not in AFS.

This is the end of every `fs listcells' request.  I also notice that
if I specify 'suid-cell', `fs listcells' lists every cell as suid
_except_ the one which is suid, which is not listed as suid.

This is arla-0.32 on linux-2.2.14 with glibc-2.1.3 and gcc-2.95.2.

     -- Owen
     LeBlanc at mcc.ac.uk