getting tokens for a remote cell (PATCH INCLUDED)

Chris Wing wingc at engin.umich.edu
Thu Mar 16 05:09:26 CET 2000

Love:

> We have added your patch (old) to the cvs-tree (including the getarg one),
> but there is a problem (haven't had time yet to look at it), it doesn't
> pass our regression tests (test with ./ga-test in $objdir/tests).

The patch I've posted on the web (arla-klogandgetarg.patch) is a few
months old and I haven't gone over it recently. We do use it every day on
our machines here though. There might be an obvious bug that I fixed in my
"proposal" patches I sent to the list. I'll look at ga-test and see what's
broken when I get a chance (I'm really busy at the moment with another
project).

Thanks,

Chris
wingc at engin.umich.edu