getting tokens for a remote cell (PATCH INCLUDED)

Christopher Allen Wing wingc at engin.umich.edu
Thu Mar 16 04:20:33 CET 2000

Love:

> > +    setenv("KRBTKFILE", tkfile, 1);
> >      krb_set_tkt_string (tkfile);
>
> Since it was reported to work I've added to the cvs-tree.

Thanks for adding it. I'll put together a patch for all the other current
bugs in klog (except for the ones that can't be fixed without fixing
getarg), and send it in the next day or so.

I don't think that kth-krb's behavior is quite right though, it should be
using the ticket file specified by krb_set_tkt_string() preferentially
over KRBTKFILE.

Thanks,

Chris
wingc at engin.umich.edu