arla on FreeBSD 4.0 + Linuxulator anyone?

Robert P Ricci ricci at eng.utah.edu
Thu Jun 22 02:14:34 CEST 2000

Thus spake Assar Westerlund on Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 01:47:09AM +0200:
> That makes more sense.  For some reason the directory where it's
> trying to remove the file is an empty file, which is bad.

Very strange. This file was in my home directory, which I use for ~8
hours a day with no problems.

> Did you have any simpler way of reproducing this than installing
> WordPerfect and then trying to remove the files created?

I repeated these same steps just now, without a crash, so apparently
it was just a co-incidence that it was an app under Linux emulation
that had created the file. At this point, I don't know of a way to
reproduce it. If I find one, I'll certainly let you know.

--