arla 0.33.1 compile error

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Sat Jun 10 04:42:15 CEST 2000

Jack Neely <jjneely at eos.ncsu.edu> writes:

> > > Anyone seen this before?
> >
> > Have you rerun configure with a wiped out config.cache or a clean tree ?
> >
> > That is probably needed, or if have done that, what is the error message in
> > the config.log do you get from the test that checks for
> > krb_get_default_tkt_root ?
> >
> > Love
>
> undefined reference to 'krb_get_default_tkt_root'
>
> kth-krb0.10.1 doesn't seem to define TKT_ROOT.  Compiles fine with this
> version.  A kth-krb bug?

Don't think so. krb_get_default_tkt_root() is a replacement for TKT_ROOT to
allow people to store their ticket file somewhere else then /tmp.

What flags are given to gcc when running the krb_get_default_tkt_root
autoconf text ? Can I get the whole error output of the test ? I need to
know why the ld doesn't find krb_get_default_tkt_root in libkrb. It was
included in kth-krb 1.0.1.