CellServDB/Duke

Andrew H. Chatham andrew.chatham at duke.edu
Thu Jun 8 17:57:27 CEST 2000

Hi, I don't know how the proper way CellServDB files get updated, but since
I've been using arla (around 0.21 or so) I've had to patch the CellServDB file
to have the correct values for Duke, which is fine for me, but it'd be a lot
easier to just have it actually in arla distribution so I won't have to keep
telling everyone else to change the file. Then again, maybe there's a proper
way these changes propogate or maybe this is the wrong list. If so, sorry!
Here's a patch attached just in case.

--
Andrew Chatham
Duke University '02